¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
LOS LINKS DE DESCARGA ESTÁN PROHIBIDOS, EVÍTANOS BANEARTE O SUSPENDERTE POR PONERLOS. LEE ATENTAMENTE NUESTROS REGLAMENTOS, LA ADMINISTRACIÓN SE RESERVA EL DERECHO DE BANNEAR Y BORRAR TODO LO INCONVENIENTE O QUE CONSIDERE, AFECTE A ÉSTE FORO. FIRMAS DE TAMAÑO ADECUADO (MENOS DE MEDIA PÁGINA) SLIDES PEQUEÑOS POR FAVOR QUE ALENTAN LA PÁGINA Y LA TIRAN DURANTE LA GF.

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

*** A Surprise Gift *** Short Fiction ** Pouppe POPPI Albert’s Skunk, Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan

+3
LizvetArdray
Linda Flores
kellyelin
7 participantes

Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

kellyelin

Rosa Durazno
Rosa Durazno

Pouppe:  Albert's pet (the skunk)

*** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  3232282398

A Surprise Gift

Candy was walking on  Pony's Hill. Spontaneously she started to whistle, her habit. Only to stop abruptly as she hit by the grim  reality. Pouppe wouldn’t come running and  sit  on her shoulder. Ever.

Before Albert went abroad, he had left Pouppe to her.  She and the adorable skunk had been inseparable ever since.  Too bad,   time finally caught up with him.

They buried Pouppe on Pony's Hill.  That was last month  and  Candy  had cried everyday ever since.  Annie,  Patty, and their husbands Stear and Archie came.  Stear stood quietly, digging the hole for Pouppe’s little body. Archie planted a flower nearby.

“He’s been around longer than most skunks, Candy,” said  Patty.

“You should be grateful for that, Candy,” Annie added.

They were right  She should  thank for the time she  had together with Pouppe. He had given her so much happiness.

Annie, Patty and their husbands  stayed for a week to accompany Candy before they  left abroad to join Mr. and Mrs. Cornwell.  Stear and Archie were working now with their parents. Candy  stayed  in Pony’s Home. She  worked in a nearby clinic and helped  Ms. Pony and Sr. Lanne taking care of the orphanage.

Before Patty and Annie  left they suggested  Candy  get another pet.

“I will, eventually,”  answered Candy. 

Of course nothing could ever replace Pouppe. At that thought, tears were  building up and she started to cry again.

Suddenly  something   brushed  her  feet. Candy startled and a  little  puppy was   sitting on her leg. 

Candy  wiped her tears.    The sun started to set.  She  probably had been crying there for an hour.  She  turned back  at the little  ball who’s staring at her. 

“Hello!” said Candy.    The puppy lifted her paw and wagged her tail.   “Are you    lost little darling?” 

Candy  looked around.  Since  there’s no one there, she  took the puppy back to Pony’s home   and took care of her.  Ms. Pony, Sr. Lanne,  and the children all  loved her too.  They called her  Charity. 

Weeks passed and one day   Candy was playing  throwing and picking up stick with the  pup.   Charity jumped catching the stick  and ran  to Candy’s  arms.    Giggling, Candy  hugged her.

“How do you like Charity?” asked Sr. Lane who’s  been watching them.

“She’s my baby,” said Candy, scratching Charity behind  her hears.  Without Charity, it would be very hard to live in Pony’s  home where everything reminded her of Pouppe.

“Okay. Then…,”  Sr. Lanne pulled a yellow envelope from her pocket, “he asked me to give you this if you liked her.”

“H-he? What-,” Candy gasped. She was so  taken aback that it took her a while to un-tangle her trembling  fingers and opened the envelope.

“Dear Candy,
My deepest condolence for Pouppe.
Can we be friends?  
Neal.”

Candy stared at the paper in utter disbelief while, watching her,  Sr. Lanne waited patiently.

“How-,” Candy mumbled  in disbelief, “Charity is from Neal?”

Sr. Lanne nodded.  “The man said his name was Neal,” answered  Sr. Lanne. “Who is he? He seemed to care so much about you.”

“He’s my-”  Candy was about to say Neal was her worst enemy when she looked at Charity who’s laying down on her feet.  “Friend…,” Candy breathed, “We are friends.”   From now on, added Candy silently to herself.

Candy  got up abruptly. Sensing her movement, Charity  straightened up. She readily  got up and   followed Candy  who’s running  to  her bike outside.  “Sr. Lanne, I go to Mr. Cartwright’s  ranch  to borrow his  phone. I will invite Neal  to lunch!”

“Try to come back before dark, dear,” Sr. Lanne waved.

With all her energy Candy pedaled her bike.  Charity ran next to her.   Her  tongue hanging  out, her  mouth opened like smiling to her.

Without you dear Pouppe, there’s no Charity.

Charity looked up   at Candy who’s watching her from her bike.  In spite of   the efforts to run and keep up, her eyes were warm and kind.

“Thanks Charity,” cried Candy.  Woof!  “You make me understand the meaning of accepting  someone as  a friend.”

Woof! Woof!

THE  END     *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  754880

Thanks for reading.      *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  355103
Happy 20th Annyversary to this forum!

*** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  971718    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  189452    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  614292    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  504400    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  910874

Linda Flores

Linda Flores
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

*** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  9f03af10

LizvetArdray

LizvetArdray
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Oh, my gloss!  
So sweet  and so  heart warming to read, Kellyelin!
Awwwww.  I  am stunned how  you join the  history and make me dream  with a sweet Neal. So considerate of him to give her  a light of joy with Charity.
Bravo, my friend!
Love the history! I wanna read more.  
Do you have more writings to read?
Hugs.

kellyelin

Rosa Durazno
Rosa Durazno

Thanks Linda for your generous support!

Thanks Lizvet. AAAAhhh!! You're very generous. Thanks for the support. As of now I have no more stories, which is great so I have more time to read your beautiful works and others! Albert is lucky to have you! THANKS!!

Lau_4_U

Lau_4_U
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Very nice Fic.    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  463717

I can´t believe Pouppe is deat ...    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  808200 and that Charity is a gift from Neal.

Excellent contribution
   *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  971718

LizvetArdray

LizvetArdray
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Hi, hi,hi.
You're so sweet my friend.
Yeah, this year in Florida war I am very focused writing plots with Albert.    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  460690
Uhm... I recall last year, I wrote about Neal, again. A history with "Falling walls" as title.
Is really great to have you here.
I am so happy you find the way to join us at the party.
Woot! Woot!

Sussy

Sussy
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

*** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  891429 Lo siento no se ingles así que me perderé tu historia...    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  498689

kellyelin

Rosa Durazno
Rosa Durazno

Lau_4_U:  thanks so much     *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  463717

Sussy:  I know it's tough. Thanks for dropping a note, though.     *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  535481

Lizvet: I  just searched for  "Falling Walls" and saw it!   I wasn't a member last year, too bad.Thanks again for the welcoming note.      *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  8168    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  8168 Good luck with Albert this year!     *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  3992761483

MIMICAT StEaRsGirL

MIMICAT StEaRsGirL
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Dear kellyelin

I loved your story, I enjoyed it a lot.

It's a joy to have you in the GF I'm your fan.

Tzitziki Janik

Tzitziki Janik
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Neal is so cute !!
I loved the nice gift he gave to Candy.
Thanks a lot for sharing your story.

kellyelin

Rosa Durazno
Rosa Durazno

Janik: Thanks so much for the kind words.      *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  463717     *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  189452    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  189452     *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  971718

Mimicat: Glad to see you again.  Thanks for reading.  I see you post something about Neil too!  Love it!        *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  73684    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  535481    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  535481    *** A Surprise Gift ***  Short Fiction **  Pouppe  POPPI  Albert’s Skunk,  Candy Annie Patty Sr. Lanne Neil Leagan  535481

Contenido patrocinado

Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]