¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
LOS LINKS DE DESCARGA ESTÁN PROHIBIDOS, EVÍTANOS BANEARTE O SUSPENDERTE POR PONERLOS. LEE ATENTAMENTE NUESTROS REGLAMENTOS, LA ADMINISTRACIÓN SE RESERVA EL DERECHO DE BANNEAR Y BORRAR TODO LO INCONVENIENTE O QUE CONSIDERE, AFECTE A ÉSTE FORO. FIRMAS DE TAMAÑO ADECUADO (MENOS DE MEDIA PÁGINA) SLIDES PEQUEÑOS POR FAVOR QUE ALENTAN LA PÁGINA Y LA TIRAN DURANTE LA GF.

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

*** Heaven On Earth *** Para Neil Leagan *

+6
igzell
LizvetArdray
Lady Supernova
Linda Flores
Tzitziki Janik
kellyelin
10 participantes

Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

1*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * Empty *** Heaven On Earth *** Para Neil Leagan * Sáb Abr 20, 2019 1:50 am

kellyelin

Rosa Durazno
Rosa Durazno

Sorry for the language   *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 535481  Please forgive me.

*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 752716

Heaven On Earth

Busy in   his home office,  Neil was  preparing his coming press conference. Since his father announced his retirement, he  had put more effort in his work. The silent room abruptly was interrupted by the  screams of  his twin young daughters.

“You’re wrong!” yelled Cassandra.

“You are, I am not!” Caroline insisted as they slammed open Neil’s office door and entered the room.  

“Daddy, Caroline doesn’t believe  me,” yelled Cassandra.

“Because I’m right, you’re  wrong!” said Caroline.

Dragging his gaze from his desk Neil asked.  “Right about  what?”

“We have been debating about-”  Caroline  tried to explained but  Cassandra cut her impatiently.

“Uncle  Stear  once said that  war  is  hell.  We’re trying to picture how  heaven    looks like,” Caroline continued.

“It has angels, right daddy?” said Cassandra.

“I  have no idea,”  Neil turned back to his book and continued  writing.   “Why don’t you ask uncle Stear.”

“We wanted to but cousin Tony was crying and had to be put in bed!”  Cassandra protested.

Neil shrugged.  "It can be whatever. No one knows."  He reached out  the phone to call the girls’ private tutor.  “You can discuss it  with Mr. Smith.”  

“Daddy doesn’t know!”   Cassandra grunted angrily. “Come on Caroline. Let’s think  by ourselves.”

"But I want to know daddy’s opinion," said Caroline meekly.

Neil turned and saw Caroline  stared beseechingly with her  big green eyes. Cassandra tried to look aloof  but it’s obvious that she’s equally  upset. His heart melted.  

“Ok,"  said  Neil, finally giving   the girls full attention.  He set his book aside. “What do you want to discuss?”

Hearing their father’s  invitation   the  girls readily came and stood  on his sides.

“It’s about,” Cassandra explained, “the new idiom we learned today in school. Heaven on earth.”

“Our homework assignment is to write an essay about it but we are stuck.  We have no clue how heaven looks like!” added Caroline.

At this point,  they heard  that  familiar car horn coming from outside.

“Mommy’s home!” the girls screamed excitedly.

The three of them went  to  the balcony overlooking   the magnificent   garden of the mansion. A  car stopped underneath, the door opened and Candy got off. She just came back from her  shift in the hospital.  Standing next to the blooming roses  she planted,  her golden hair shone brightly under the sun, the skirt of her white nurse dress catching in the breeze.

Feeling being watched, Candy lifted her head and    smiled radiantly with  love shining on her face.

“Mommy!” Cassandra screamed with  joy.

“We’re doing homework  with daddy!” Caroline shouted  proudly.

Candy blew a kiss to Neil.  Love you, darling, she mouthed.  

"To me,"   Neil said, waving back  at his wife, “this is my  heaven.”

“Even though  there are no angels?” asked Caroline curiously.

"There are two here.” Neil  smiled,  gently patted his daughter’s shoulder. “And one there." He gestured to Candy. “Three.”

Looking thoughtful  the girls looked at each other in silence.  Slowly they started to nod.  

“In that case,” said  Caroline,  “my heaven  is being  with  mommy and daddy.”

“You  know what to write now?” asked Neil.

Caroline nodded.

“My heaven is  doing  homework with daddy,”  Cassandra countered.

Neil crouched  next to his daughters  and gently   patted their  cheeks.

“Then we should do  homework together more often!” he said tenderly. “What’s next? Math?”

The two girls gave an   excited laughter and  hugged  their father tightly.

*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 891429 THE  END*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 463717

Thanks for reading  

study *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 971718 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 614292 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 504400

Tzitziki Janik

Tzitziki Janik
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

I loved your story.
Neal married to Candy and twins, it's something I did not expect, but I like to read that he finally has what he wanted so much, a peaceful and happy life ... with his personal and unique heaven on earth.

Congratulations.
Sorry, for my English ... it's not very good.

Linda Flores

Linda Flores
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 189452 VERY GOOD

Lady Supernova

Lady Supernova
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Hi Kelly! OMG! Your story is very sweet *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 334740 I really love it, thanks for sharing your talent with us.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2786408/Lady-Supernova

LizvetArdray

LizvetArdray
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Woot!! Hi, Kellyelin!!
Is so great to read you, here.
You know?
I know you are a Candy-Neal lover but you always surprise me with the point of view of your histories.
This in particular make me feel all the quiet and peace Neal have in his life, now.
Great topic about heaven and happiness.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Hugs.
*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 334740 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 334740

igzell

igzell
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

wait.wait...Cassandra  and  Caroline are Neal and Candy's daughters? and they are twins? *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 746140
I'm not fan this couple,but I really like your story.
It's cute!  *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 393507

http://larojamelenaquesellevoelviento.blogspot.com/

7*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * Empty THANKS Sáb Abr 20, 2019 6:58 pm

kellyelin

Rosa Durazno
Rosa Durazno

I can't believe people are reading this :""""""""""""""D Thanks so much! You are all the best!!!!!!

igzell: Yes, I know you're not a fan of the couple. Thanks for reading the effort to read this still :D

Lizvet: Hi my friend! Great to know you're still STRONG defending Albert. GOOD to read your stories! :DDD And yes, I love Anthony!

Lady Supernova: Thanks for the kind welcome.

Linda: Thank you so much

Tzitziki Janik: Oh much better than my Spanish!! Thanks for the comment.

Lokacris20

Lokacris20
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Kelly ❤💋you are welcome in Foro Rosa G.F

Your story is very good and diferent, but is so great❤💋
Congratulation's👏

*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 53278*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 53278*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 53278*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 53278🎆🎆🎆🎆

Enviado desde Topic'it

Bleu Moon

Bleu Moon
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Welcome my dear friend Kellyelin,
am so happy to read one of your beautiful stories here
I love this couple.
Neal deserves his heaven along with his wife Candy and twins girls,
Thanks for sharing it.

Lau_4_U

Lau_4_U
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

I like the FIC... is different, but so cute. *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 463717

I can't imagine Candy with Neal, with family and also twins. Shocked

Thanks for sharing your story
*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 971718

LizvetArdray

LizvetArdray
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

Lmao.
Of course Kellyelin. I'll always defend Albert. Hihihi.
But that is not trouble to write about others characters.

kellyelin

Rosa Durazno
Rosa Durazno

Thanks so much, everyone.   *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 189452 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 73684 

Lokacris20:  That's very kind of you. Thanks so much   *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 73684

Bleu Moon:  Yeah!  Great.  Thanks   *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 53278 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 53278 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 53278 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 120532 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 752716

Lau_4_4:  Try my best
*** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 3232282398 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 3232282398 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 3232282398 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 3232282398 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 3232282398

Lizvet:   *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 87716

MIMICAT StEaRsGirL

MIMICAT StEaRsGirL
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony
Niño/a del Hogar de Pony

OMG

this is wonderful, I love Neal in the daily life you give him in your writings.

I'm your fan, thanks for sharing your art.

kellyelin

Rosa Durazno
Rosa Durazno

Mimicat:  Thanks!  I really like your drawing and stories too!!!!   *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 355103 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 355103 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 355103 *** Heaven On Earth ***  Para Neil Leagan * 971718

Contenido patrocinado

Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]